Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I want to do CS at uni and want to study in Switzerland to master my French while I'm at it. However, in the event I am unable to make it, I'd like to study CS with a foreign language here, if it's possible (doesn't have to be French). Are there any uni's in UK that do such a course as I've been unable to find one.

Also, I'm aiming at top universities so I don't want to go somewhere ranked lower down. I'm doing Maths, Physics, CS, French and am expected to get A/A* in all. Thanks! I'll also be doing Russian A2 externally if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    Honourable mention to Kings College London which allow you to study a language along with any course, check if they have study abroad in Switzerland for CS.

That being said, it is mid table at roughly #30 or so according to the CUG and it has requirements of AAB.

ReputationRep:
    may be wrong but st. andrews is very good for combined courses and with a year abroad, i assume they do computing with french but i'm not 100% sure so deffo look into st. andrews!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.