Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicman)
    Finally get it? Doubt it.
    No, she didnt' get it. She will contradict everything anyone she doesn't like posts. Get used to her, she obviously isn't going anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    and vice-versa.
    Exhibit A

Exhibit B

spelling? lets see if this is civilised criticism. let me remind you i was discussing the topic very easily for the first three pages, where you responded only to me.

Exhibit C - "some idiotic nobody who has no grasp of spelling, punctuation or grammar."

Exhibit D - "I said I have first-hand experience of the issue (though it appears you lack basic literacy skills so I understand the mistake) "

Exhibit E "This is just a load of babble"

Exhibit F "I really don't understand why you're still wittering on in the background"

Exhibit G "I can't even remember what ridiculous point you were trying to communicate to me"

when i suggested this you smeared me out of the conversation with fabrication and completely untrue assessment.

Exhibit H "which is why I'm bemused that such members as vienna95 feel the need to pass such judgement"

Exhibit I "Though unfortunately, due to lack of experience, the vast majority of straight people, such as vienna95, do not understand this."

and this criticism was sparked by the patronising tone you adopted in your initial post which was directed at me.[/B]

the patronising tone was with the same jest that I had to read this condescending lot on a thread supposedly looking for open minds...

"Therefore, shouldn't straight people be more sensitive to this before condemning homosexuality?"
    "Generally the gay people are more understanding "

Exhibit J
    Haha - how long did that copy and paste job take you? Again, support for the theory that you have no life. I suppose this is "exhibit K" is it?

I'm hardly going to speak to you in a polite manner considering your patronising tone and the fact that you have been rude to me as well, not to mention sensationalist and uninformed.

By the way, the following posts were not posted by me, though your literacy skills are probably to blame for the mistake (Exhibit L):
    "I think a lot of heterosexual males are against homosexuals because they see it improves their macho image. They think that by being homophobic that they have superiority; and they need this feeling to maintain their ego! "

"Because they're crazy. They have some imaginary friend called 'God' whispering into their ear telling them all sorts of crazy stuff!"

Musicman.

PS: Here's a useful site you might like to check out: www.grammarbook.com/ . Lots of useful tips on how to punctuate and use correct grammar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    No, she didnt' get it. She will contradict everything anyone she doesn't like posts. Get used to her, she obviously isn't going anywhere.
    I didn't expect her to understand it. I find her quite sad really (exhibit M).

ReputationRep:
    I'm hardly going to speak to you in a polite manner considering your patronising tone and the fact that you have been rude to me as well, not to mention sensationalist and uninformed.
    the claims grow and grow, yet youve never once highlighted where.

By the way, the following posts were not posted by me
    and i wasnt replying just to you.

Haha - how long did that copy and paste job take you? Again, support for the theory that you have no life. I suppose this is "exhibit K" is it?

though your literacy skills are probably to blame for the mistake (Exhibit L):
    "I think a lot of heterosexual males are against homosexuals because they see it improves their macho image. They think that by being homophobic that they have superiority; and they need this feeling to maintain their ego! "

"Because they're crazy. They have some imaginary friend called 'God' whispering into their ear telling them all sorts of crazy stuff!"

Musicman.

PS: Here's a useful site you might like to check out: www.grammarbook.com/ . Lots of useful tips on how to punctuate and use correct grammar!
    you closed my case rather well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    if you actually go back to the said thread, its quite clear on pages 2-3 who is interested in discussing the topic.

what is the motivation for your rude and insulting response here?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't expect her to understand it. I find her quite sad really (exhibit M).
    youre welcome to your opinion, I believe everyone is. im just surprised someone with, no doubt, first hand experience of intolerance and insult can dish it out without anykind of alarm bells going off.

ReputationRep:
    the claims grow and grow, yet youve never once highlighted where.
    Because I can't be bothered to copy and paste. Though "but I'll let you read up on it first" springs to mind.

ReputationRep:
    Because I can't be bothered to copy and paste. Though "but I'll let you read up on it first" springs to mind.
    hardly covers a 1/5th of your accusations. and it really isnt that time consuming to search thread by username. not if the thread is awash with evidence that is.

ReputationRep:
    if you actually go back to the said thread, its quite clear on pages 2-3 who is interested in discussing the topic.

what is the motivation for your rude and insulting response here?
    You think it is rude for me to agree with someone that you will contradict everything someone posts? I think it is rude of you to do the contradicting. Even if someone has a valid point, such as this post, you will contradict it. I think the award for most controversial member needs to be taken back because it is going to your head.

ReputationRep:
    youre welcome to your opinion, I believe everyone is. im just surprised someone with, no doubt, first hand experience of intolerance and insult can dish it out with anykind of alarm bells going off.
    Being intolerant of an intolerant opinion, on the other hand, is something quite different. So you expect me to put up with your intolerant opinion because to contradict it would be intolerance in itself and would therefore render me a hypocrite? I think not.

I'll leave that little lot to sink into your brain, though I won't be holding my breath.

ReputationRep:
    right, theres in no need to fight.....after numebrs of complaints...this thread is now closed.

please learn to discuss things rationally.

and listen to the others point of view.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.