Business Studies - Edexcel (AS LEVEL)

Watch
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, does anyone have any revision tips and structures for answering questions within UNIT 1 & UNIT 2. My teacher is pretty lame and does not teach our class properly therefore If anyone has any layout in answering the questions it would be much appreciated I am sure there are others who would benefit from this so please someone help.
What I understand is:
In both UNIT 1 & UNIT 2 they give questions that are 2 marks for those questions you need a definition and an explanation in how this will in turn affect the business or how it may lead to '.........' to gain the full 2 marks.

HOWEVER, for 8 mark questions and 20 mark questions that are related to the case study I have no sense of structure and I do not want to get an E in this subject ( the grade I got in my mocks ) I want to achieve a B at least if not an A. I see no reason why not and if anyone else is in the same position as me please do not give up we can do this. People say to be realistic but if someone else can do get those high end grades then so can we.

Anyways.. Thank you if anyone replies!
Wish you all the best for exams in May/June
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Bump,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BroNanny
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
Bump,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
YOOOO
I'm so glad to find someone in the same situation as me. like i'm :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: myself over the exam despite how much effort i put i still get such low grades.

For the definition 2 markers, u need to give two points including an example
for the four marker u need:
knowledge (like a definition or something from the case study (cs))
then an analysis from the case study and u need to create a two part chain
'this can lead to this which leads to...'
then u need a counter point

for the 8 marker u do the same as the 4 marker but twice
for the 10 marker u do two structured paragraphs like the 8 markers but need to provide a conclusion at the end

for the 20 markers u need two for and one against or two against and one for plus a conclusion

BEST OF LUCK MATE

u can do anything if ur willing (i'll try follow that phrase too)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (26)
14.36%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (51)
28.18%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (74)
40.88%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (25)
13.81%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.76%

Watched Threads