Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well said mel_l218 to your above post 👍

Which course are you doing Hun? Are you in first year? How's it going?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, that clear up the question up for me. I'm very nervous if I do make it through to receive an interview for LJMU because I'm not sure exactly to expect. I'm aware that universities around the UK are different when it comes to nursing interviews with weather they have tests/questions/presentations or all. Just wish I knew haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelfran29)
    Well said mel_l218 to your above post 👍

Which course are you doing Hun? Are you in first year? How's it going?
    Hi nelfran29, I studying adult nursing and in my first year. Only on week 3, so it's early days but enjoying it. How about you?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GemmaPartington)
    Thanks, that clear up the question up for me. I'm very nervous if I do make it through to receive an interview for LJMU because I'm not sure exactly to expect. I'm aware that universities around the UK are different when it comes to nursing interviews with weather they have tests/questions/presentations or all. Just wish I knew haha
    Glad I could help. Some universities provide some information when they invite you to an interview so that can help. For nursing courses, I believe it is a requirement for universities to test applicants on maths and English, so you will most likely need to complete these. Don't worry though the tests are normally basic maths and English.

It's worth seeing if LJMU have any information on their website about their interview process to help you. And you can always search the forum for past thread about nursing interviews to pick up some tips.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.