The Student Room Group

I want to be with a white Muslim ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Why is skin colour at all relevant? I'm sorry to tell you, but you are a racist.
girl its bad you want to date a 15 year old
First of all, dating is haram. I hope you know that. I don't understand why his colour and age matters to your mother but not the fact that you're dating.

Any way, I'm also brown and Muslim. My mom has strictly forbidden dating. Marry who you think is right. Its your life. Your mom ain't gonna stay with that man for the rest of her life. You are. Make your own decisions.

Just don't make it now. There's a reason that people don't get married at the age of 16 or 18. Its because the more you age, the more you mature (at least in general) Nobody wants you to get married at this age because right now you feel all your emotions deeply. Later in life you're gonna realize that maybe you should have waited a little longer.

Why don't you guys separate and stay celibate till you're settled?

If you can stay single for at least the next 5 years, then you'll know that you're made for each other. And concerning your mother, I don't think its smart to break it to her right now. If you choose to follow my advice, then say her about your feelings when you have earned something in your life.

Also being a fellow Muslim, I would advice you to avoid doing anything haram in the mean time. It is my obligation to offer this piece of advice even though we all know that's impossible. In today's generation there are barely few teenagers who are not in relationships. But still, one can try.

And please always keep in mind that every decision your mother makes is not for her own selfish desires but for your bright future. I'm sure she'll understand when you finally decide to tell her the truth. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
if it was a muslim guy falling for a 15 yo girl everyone here would be calling him a pedo.
sis,,,.....at least wait until he's 18. As for dating, well Allah ain't gonna be too pleased, especially if he's as "religious" as you say he is.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest