GCSE Edexcel Music Composition Help!Watch this thread
I'm really struggling with my music composition- I was wondering if anyone had any advice on features that i could include that would boost my grade up
Some other things to think about:
- Are all of the parts varied and exciting? Do they make the most of the instrument they're written for?
- Have you used a variety of performance techniques?
- Have you included dynamic variation?
- Is your chord sequence interesting? Does it change in different sections of the song?
- Have you included a modulation?
- Does it sound good?
Hope this was at least a bit helpful?