Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When do University of Edinburgh usually hold nursing interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljeffers31)
    When do University of Edinburgh usually hold nursing interviews?
    Edinburgh nursing interviews/aplicant days r between the 6th and 14th of february have u got one. I have mine on the 10th

ReputationRep:
    Mine is also on the 10th. Debating whether it's worth it as I've already got an offer from my top choice and it's 8 hours and £120 on the train or £100 flight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePhoenixLament)
    Mine is also on the 10th. Debating whether it's worth it as I've already got an offer from my top choice and it's 8 hours and £120 on the train or £100 flight...
    you never know u might love it, up to u but i look forward to meeting u!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got one too! but mine is on the 8th, gd luck guys xo

ReputationRep:
    If you want to join the edinburgh applicant fb chat pm me

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone here heard anything back from Edinburgh in terms of offers or rejections since their nursing interview??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herbie311)
    Hi, has anyone here heard anything back from Edinburgh in terms of offers or rejections since their nursing interview??
    I got an unconditional like 1 week after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herbie311)
    Got an email saying I'm on the waiting list on 31 March will either get offer or rejection depending on how many people reject their place. wbu ?? my interview was on 8th feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyrm)
    Got an email saying I'm on the waiting list on 31 March will either get offer or rejection depending on how many people reject their place. wbu ?? my interview was on 8th feb
    I got a rejection unfortunately but I was applying for deferred entry which I don't think worked in my favour! Good luck though, the waiting list isn't the worst place to be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rford1999)
    I got an unconditional like 1 week after
    Me too! I guess we will be coursemates! 🙈

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.