Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GUY friend desperately wants to sleep with me Watch

He doesn't seem to take no for an answer. He keeps assuming I want to sleep with him too. But I've told him i dont. I know that the reason for it is I enjoy dirty talking with him/flirting with him, but I told him that's all I want and I don't want more than that. So why won't he take no for an answer?

ReputationRep:
    If you're not willing to have sex with him then don't talk dirty and flirt with him - you're giving him mixed signals which is leading him on, simple as that really. You saying "I don't want sex" but then chatting dirty suggests that you're just a little shy about having sex, but you're interested in him.

ReputationRep:
    Talking flirtatiously with him while at the same time telling him you don't want sex probably seems like mixed messages. All the same, if he won't take a clear no for an answer, this guy is not your friend and you should have no qualms about cutting him off completely.

(Original post by thatswrong.)
    OP: "I want you to do me hard"

Guy: " Okay lets go!"

OP: "WTF EWWW NO WAY WTF WHERE THE **** DID THAT COME FROM"
    Hey I realise it's bad I know 😂 Do you think I'm being tight on him then?

ReputationRep:
    are you sure he's your friend or male attention provider? if he's really just your friend then I suggest you cut the hints and the flirts and the dirty talks, don't provoke your male friends, it's unfair and really not nice and they have every right to see you differently if you lead them on. Come on, respect them like you want them to respect you.

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    If you're not willing to have sex with him then don't talk dirty and flirt with him - you're giving him mixed signals which is leading him on, simple as that really. You saying "I don't want sex" but then chatting dirty suggests that you're just a little shy about having sex, but you're interested in him.
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    Talking flirtatiously with him while at the same time telling him you don't want sex probably seems like mixed messages. All the same, if he won't take a clear no for an answer, this guy is not your friend and you should have no qualms about cutting him off completely.
    😭😭I'm starting to realise I've been a ***** to him by doing that. The thing is I deep down do want to sleep with him but don't want to come across as a slut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey I realise it's bad I know 😂 Do you think I'm being tight on him then?
    You're misleading him on another level really here. You can't use him for your own gain and not expect him to want to sleep with you. Stop with the flirting and apologise.

ReputationRep:
    😭😭I'm starting to realise I've been a ***** to him by doing that. The thing is I deep down do want to sleep with him but don't want to come across as a slut.
    oh my.....

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think sleeping with him makes you a slut? If you want to sleep with him then sleep with him. Sleeping around a lot makes you a slut, not sleeping with a guy that you're pretty close with.

ReputationRep:
    Step 1. Figure out whether you want to sleep with this guy or not.

Step 2. Act in accordance with your decision.

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Why do you think sleeping with him makes you a slut? If you want to sleep with him then sleep with him. Sleeping around a lot makes you a slut, not sleeping with a guy that you're pretty close with.
    I don't know, I think he knows I'm really horny for him. 😭 That's true. I always thought he was a nice guy. Good personality and nice body cute face. So I've always wanted him...just thinking about him gets me going.

(Original post by TurboCretin)
    Step 1. Figure out whether you want to sleep with this guy or not.

Step 2. Act in accordance with your decision.
    Alright I think I'm just going to hit it😃Yolo

ReputationRep:
    Well done TSR team. Another mystery solved. It turns out we managed to find out what she really desires. Now, whose up for some scooby snacks?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I think he knows I'm really horny for him. 😭 That's true. I always thought he was a nice guy. Good personality and nice body cute face. So I've always wanted him...just thinking about him gets me going.

Alright I think I'm just going to hit it😃Yolo
    TurboCretin Obviously we don't know this guy, but I think whoever he is, we just wingmaned him big style

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khanthebrit)
    Well done TSR team. Another mystery solved. It turns out we managed to find out what she really desires. Now, whose up for some scooby snacks?
    Snacks are definitely in order because
    I'm fairly certain this is the first mystery actually solved by Team TSR; the others just become more and more mysterious and surreal and meme-filled. Way to go guys.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    if you don't wanna have sex with him, tell him to **** off. Not that hard.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khanthebrit)
    Me!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by 0to100)
    you're still awake
    And u are too :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

wow! I had no idea!

just happy to see someone else awake.

thanks for reecipeeee
    Np :rofl:

Hahaha I'm always around at this time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

I should go xx

lol

but cant nobody stop me, I does what I wants :gangster:
    :rofl::rofl:

You should sleep, this is an ungodly hour

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

tell nirvana that
    I did tell her that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.