• Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by 0to100)
    what did she say
    She didn't reply yet I think she's watching PLL or something 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Ffs, if you don't wanna have sex with him, tell him to f**k off. Not that hard.
    Carry on reading. they changed their mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    She didn't reply yet I think she's watching PLL or something 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Get a room bruhs.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

:rofl:

wanna know what Im watching :sexface:

and Im not the only awake uno. Maybe on tsr but my mates is all awake and bothering me
    XD cool man

Tbh not really xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

oh come on :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    join us :sexface:
    Tell me what you're watching first and maybes I will.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a tease to people who take you seriously.

(Original post by Anonymous)
      He doesn't seem to take no for an answer. He keeps assuming I want to sleep with him too. But I've told him i dont. I know that the reason for it is I enjoy dirty talking with him/flirting with him, but I told him that's all I want and I don't want more than that. So why won't he take no for an answer?
      People like you are the exact reason why so many people interpret a grey area surrounding rape.

If you don't want sex, don't talk/act like you want sex. Otherwise you're sending mixed messages in the worst possible way.

(Original post by Tootles)
      People like you are the exact reason why so many people interpret a grey area surrounding rape.

If you don't want sex, don't talk/act like you want sex. Otherwise you're sending mixed messages in the worst possible way.
      If I'm having honest, I told him that I was joking. There was no grey areas.i said that I joke like that with everyone (which is a lie) but he should've took that as I said it instead of trying again and again. The thing is I said that I was joking if was therefore his responsibility to either not talk dirty back to me, or talk dirty knowing I was joking.

If I'm having honest, I told him that I was joking. There was no grey areas.i said that I joke like that with everyone (which is a lie) but he should've took that as I said it instead of trying again and again. The thing is I said that I was joking if was therefore his responsibility to either not talk dirty back to me, or talk dirty knowing I was joking.
        1. You don't joke like that if you aren't prepared to be called on it.
        2. Why would you lie about doing that, and what would your motivation be for doing it? There must be something you're hiding, if you felt it necessary to lie about it.
        3. If he didn't know you were "joking*" until after you'd said it, he did take it as it was said. If he did, you were purposefully sending mixed messages - that would be like me giving one of my mates a blowjob, with the caveat that "no homo" - saying that doesn't mean I didn't do a homo thing.
        4. It was your responsibility to not string along a guy who clearly likes you.
        5. Are you actually kidding? That's manipulative and actually quite frightening. That's somewhat like me telling you it's your responsibility to not be attaractive when I have an erection.

I think I get what's going on here, though. You're obviously a middling-to-fairly attractive fourteen-year-old, who's just getting to grips with the idea that a guy might want to sleep with you, and starting to get in some practice at manipulating guys to make them feel like they did something wrong - or are doing something wrong perpetually, by finding you attractive.

You asked this question in the wrong place, honey. We can all see that you're a manipulative, dangerous little *****, whom none of us would be prepared to know in real life.

*taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
        I really can't tell if you're trolling or not. It's like eating the whole of Tesco and wondering why you've been diagonised with Diabetes. Don't flirt with him, it's not that hard.
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        So OP, did you get the d?
        Are you in first year btw?

ReputationRep:
        2. Why would you lie about doing that, and what would your motivation be for doing it? There must be something you're hiding, if you felt it necessary to lie about it.
        3. If he didn't know you were "joking*" until after you'd said it, he did take it as it was said. If he did, you were purposefully sending mixed messages - that would be like me giving one of my mates a blowjob, with the caveat that "no homo" - saying that doesn't mean I didn't do a homo thing.
        5. Are you actually kidding? That's manipulative and actually quite frightening. That's somewhat like me telling you it's your responsibility to not be attaractive when I have an erection.

I think I get what's going on here, though. You're obviously a middling-to-fairly attractive fourteen-year-old, who's just getting to grips with the idea that a guy might want to sleep with you, and starting to get in some practice at manipulating guys to make them feel like they did something wrong - or are doing something wrong perpetually, by finding you attractive.

You asked this question in the wrong place, honey. We can all see that you're a manipulative, dangerous little *****, whom none of us would be prepared to know in real life.

*taking the piss.
        I was pretty much gonna write these exact same points, but lost my post, so thanks for doing it for me lol

Just wanna stress one more time, OP, it is most certainly not his responsibility to ignore your dirty messages, it is your responsibility to stop messaging him if it's (inevitably) stirring him the wrong way.

And a joke should be fun for both parties, not just one.

ReputationRep:
        that's like putting a pizza infront of someones mouth and telling them not to eat it. Stop flirting with him and start giving him honest signals

ReputationRep:
        😭😭I'm starting to realise I've been a ***** to him by doing that. The thing is I deep down do want to sleep with him but don't want to come across as a slut.
        Too late

*taking the piss.
        Lol...if you read what I posted I actually do want to sleep with him. I just didn't want him to think I'm a slut because I actually care about what he thinks of me. You can say what you want to say about me being manipulative but I realised I've been a ***** to him and I'm not happy with the way I acted with him. Now I'm only going to be straight up with him from now on. I haven't said anything about wanting to sleep with him for now, unless he initiates it I won't say anything because I know he's probably not willing to go there anymore considering my mixed messages.
        • Political Ambassador
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

(Original post by emerald7770)
        I really can't tell if you're trolling or not. It's like eating the whole of Tesco and wondering why you've been diagonised with Diabetes. Don't flirt with him, it's not that hard.
        No I'm not trolling read my post above.

Lol...if you read what I posted I actually do want to sleep with him. I just didn't want him to think I'm a slut because I actually care about what he thinks of me. You can say what you want to say about me being manipulative but I realised I've been a ***** to him and I'm not happy with the way I acted with him. Now I'm only going to be straight up with him from now on. I haven't said anything about wanting to sleep with him for now, unless he initiates it I won't say anything because I know he's probably not willing to go there anymore considering my mixed messages.
          Actually, you said you didn't.

You can't about-face like that. Up until right now, you've been saying you don't want to sleep with him, and how your sluttery toward him has just been joking. Behaviour like that doesn't deserve a chance, and I sincerely hope you don't get one.

Actually, you said you didn't.

You can't about-face like that. Up until right now, you've been saying you don't want to sleep with him, and how your sluttery toward him has just been joking. Behaviour like that doesn't deserve a chance, and I sincerely hope you don't get one.
          Go on page 1 further down I did admit that I want to. Fair enough. Yeah I hope he doesn't give me a chance either.

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.