Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trump compromised by Russian intelligence, reports say Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    Lmaoo :rofl:
    "Top scientists and researchers agree: we are being hit by toxic weapons in the food and water supply that are making us fat, sick, and stupid."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32drtGVPJhQ
    if i eat enough of Alex Jones's vitality vitamins can I be skinny and fit like him?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmyra)
    if i eat enough of Alex Jones's vitality vitamins can I be skinny and fit like him?
    No, if you overdose you turn into this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNTsBYQxc8

ReputationRep:
    No, if you overdose you turn into this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNTsBYQxc8
    Video title: "The War On Male Vitality Exposed"

Information box: "Discover the Antidote To The War On Male Vitality: Get %15 for a limited time."

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    What a man. What a hero.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.infowarsstore.com/brain-force.html

"neural activation"

WTF are these things :lol:
    Lmaoo :rofl:
    "Top scientists and researchers agree: we are being hit by toxic weapons in the food and water supply that are making us fat, sick, and stupid."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32drtGVPJhQ
    You both might laugh at Alex Jones, but we'll be the ones laughing when we're protected from the establishment's plans with our Survival Shield X2 High Quality Nascent Iodine!

The fact that TSR are willing to advertise InfoWars only confirms the authenticity of these products!

Name:  InfoWarsTSR.png
Views: 9
Size:  122.5 KB
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    You both might laugh at Alex Jones, but we'll be the ones laughing when we're protected from the establishment's plans with our Survival Shield X2 High Quality Nascent Iodine!

The fact that TSR are willing to advertise InfoWars only confirms the authenticity of these products!

Pretty sure that's because of your browsing history.

>Hebrew

wew

ReputationRep:
    The former MI6 agent has been named in the US media.

No idea if it is illegal to name him on this site but it is all over the web.

Edit: It IS illegal. A D Notice has just been issued. Which is kinda pathetic as I know his name and anyone can find it. It just proves that is is the right guy. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

where is an oppressed palestinian child with a petrol bomb when you need one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    Nobody is on board with this BuzzFeed thing, as far as it's worth anything. Every single thing I've read, even from the Guardian, stresses how the thing is unverified (step ****ing one of any alleged journalist's to-do list you ****ing retards) and one of them (can't remember which) said that it was almost certainly unverifiable all together.
    This further fuels trumps argument about the media , lmfao. The left dig themselves a bigger hole every time.

ReputationRep:

Load me up, I need to be ready for when the Samson option goes down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am the storm)
    if true.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure that's because of your browsing history.

>Hebrew

wew
    I literally clicked one link to InfoWars and now half my ads are for their products

where is an oppressed palestinian child with a petrol bomb when you need one
    Doesn't matter what some kid does. I'll just buy another InfoWars product to cure me - we all know the government is keeping the cure to cancer (and other ailments) secret to fill their pockets!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    Absolutely stunning and explosive; the research report put together by a former British intelligence officer (there was also another report to the same effect drawn up by a former CIA officer) that determined Trump had been compromised by Russian intelligence was passed to the FBI and taken seriously enough to be included in the intelligence briefings he received on the Russia hacks.

It is said that the FSB (Russian intelligence) has compromising evidence of "perverted sexual acts" he undertook while in Moscow attending a Miss Universe competition. Of course that is standard practice for intelligence services; all of them put bugs and cameras in the best hotels to acquire blackmail material on important people. Most rich people are not stupid enough to do anything they wouldn't want others to find out when they are staying in hotels overseas, and leave the sick **** for when they are on their private estates. If true, it seems that as usual Donnie had no self-control and just couldn't help himself.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-contacts

Even more explosive, the FBI applied to the FISA court back in the summer for surveillance warrants against four members of the Trump campaign team to keep them under watch for relationships with Russian intelligence.

This really provides the most logical explanation for why Trump didn't, when this stuff came out, simply say "I abhor the Russian hacking of the DNC. Even if they sought to help me, I didn't want their help. They shall pay for their presumption" and instead has acted like he has this big, red neon sign saying "Guilty! Guilty!" when he keeps desperately trying to undermine the intelligence agencies on the hacking questions, trying to divert attention to Chinese hacking, and praising Vladimir Putin even though this is electoral poison and completely regressive in policy terms.

Trump is finished. Whether he lasts a week or a year, he's probably going to be impeached by his own party. In fact, if worse comes to worse the Russians might release the info they have on him themselves, as the worst case scenario for them is that the United States is massively embarrassed and discredited by having elected a Russian spy to the presidency. Their global prestige takes a massive hit, and Russia looks even more powerful, Putin looks even more the chessmaster (which he craves)

Can't say we didn't warn these alt-right fools. Their lack of patriotism and pro-Russian bootlicking knows no bounds.
    Lies lies and more lies from MSM
    FAKE NEWS and fantasising on your part. Trump is not connected to Russia. Trump is not an agent. Putin likes him, yes, but that doesn't mean that Trump knows him. In fact, he does not know Putin well. And if Putin likes him, then that's great. Hopefully relations will be far better than they were during the Obama administration and we can top this Cold War nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter what some kid does.
    if only you had that attitude at the time

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****, this is the best thing ever. This is my ideal career, just going on TV and giving inane hate speeches. I'm going to taste the fear of the globalists.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: 1:50 it's like he's just came and he's having the refractory period then a few seconds later, he's all pumped again ready to give the globalists the schlonging of their lives.

His testosterone is going up which happens when he starts working out again, it's like he's trying to hit on me.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    The former MI6 agent has been named in the US media.

No idea if it is illegal to name him on this site but it is all over the web.

Edit: It IS illegal. A D Notice has just been issued. Which is kinda pathetic as I know his name and anyone can find it. It just proves that is is the right guy. :rolleyes:
    How do you know a d notice has been issued? The telegraph has named him too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    obviiusly written and leaked by trump himself because he knew he would get the publics sympathy

ReputationRep:
    I was lolling all day watching him talk to the reporter today. made my day.

ReputationRep:
    You are fake news

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.