Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hula Hoops watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hula hoops where to get em

ReputationRep:
    You mean like the crisps or like the hoops you twirl around your waist? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean the savoury snack or the toy/ exercise item?

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hula Hoops (as in crisps) are sold at most supermarkets
    Hula Hoops (as in toys/ exercise rings for toning waists) are sold in toy stores!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    The toy please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    Hula Hoops (as in crisps) are sold at most supermarkets
    Hula Hoops (as in toys/ exercise rings for toning waists) are sold in toy stores!

Lou
    xxx

I've never seen them at a toy store! And I've just spent about half an hour looking through the Argos Catalogue.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i know my friend got the toy in the toyshop in town. If you want a weighted one (better if you are actually going to use it for exercise purposes) then there are various internet sites that may be able to sell you it. Good luck!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    Yeah, i know my friend got the toy in the toyshop in town. If you want a weighted one (better if you are actually going to use it for exercise purposes) then there are various internet sites that may be able to sell you it. Good luck!

Lou
    xxx

Ah thank you!! Our school gym had some and I used to love them. I need something to while away the boring summer; I want to be like the girl in the Clarks advert! :P

ReputationRep:
    'Toys 'r' us' used to do them...

ReputationRep:
    i've seen random places sell them as well, like birthdays the card shop and wh smiths sometimes.... pink sparkly ones too!

and asda do a lovely one...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Little sis got one from Tys'r'us. Bloody annoying.
    You might like to try the Early Learning Centre too...if you don't mind the weird looks you get from toddlers and mothers alike.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.