Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    PRSOM
    Favorite quote from the debates: "because you'd be in jail"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    Off topic but: do you think Stannis survives the Battle of Ice in Winds of Winter? (Cos **** the Dan and Dave fanfic they call the TV show.)

#OneTrueKing
    I absolutely do. I think in the show they have pretty much given what should have been Stannis' plot development to Jon. I hope that in TWOW he will at least go a little further than the Battle of Ice and with any luck a whole lot further (final winner maybe? I think that may be wishful thinking but I'll keep to it)!
    #LoyalStannerman

(Original post by Jammy Duel)
    If you weren't so new you would know we have a lot of people who allege to be asexual, and some even think it a good thing IIRC. Also higher social grades isn't surprising, politics isn't really the game of the pleb, and as for the 51+, do you actually think everybody was taking it seriously at that point, it's irrelevant info

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think the questions were too far fetched at that point, I chose to still believe in the honesty of the House for that one.

(Original post by Unown Uzer)
    The Speaker who just resigned is Welsh, but he did not take part in the census.
    Ah I see, thanks for the info on that one
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    That's it! Let's create quotas, sack the redundant men, provide women with incentives to join the MHoC even if they're not interested and will leave in a few months anyway, and then rant to the media about how great our counter-patriarchy measures were!
    PRSOM

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.