Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am searching for a flat in northampton, I think this is a good idea because i am going to start living there from now on after July exams. If someone has a flat they don't mind sharing with someone (ofcourse paying the rent and such will be split or if this needs ore discussing i do not mind, housing comes first) then may i join Q.Q currently struggling.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm also looking for somewhere to rent from late May/early June this year for the year?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 21, 2017

University open days

• University of Northampton
    Open to all course areas across the Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Society, Faculty of Education and Humanities, Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
    Open to all course areas across the Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Society, Faculty of Education and Humanities, Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.