Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tino083)
    I said since butane has more number of carbon atom than that of propane, so combustion of propane will give more sooty flame, more co2 will be emitted and co2 is greenhouse gas that may cause damage to the environment.
    Also butane needs more oxygen for combustion than that of propane, hence it is will be easier to get incomplete combustion that made the fuel less efficient.
    I think I get zero mark from this. Lol
    I said something similar to what you said specially on the second part . I hope we get atleast 1 mark out of this question 😭 the exam was super annoying for real!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I'm really struggling in solving unit 2 chemistry past papers. The answers are far from what I think they are even for the topics I have revised.
    I have revised most topics but I don't remember the experiments. Maybe it's because I haven't done past papers ? I don't know what to do and the exam is on wednesday so I'm starting to really freak out.
    I had my hopes up that even if I didn't do great in unit 2 I'll do better in unit 1 since I know a lot and have practiced it before, but then again the exam wasn't so good or at least not as good it could have been.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaylaM99)
    Guys, I'm really struggling in solving unit 2 chemistry past papers. The answers are far from what I think they are even for the topics I have revised.
    I have revised most topics but I don't remember the experiments. Maybe it's because I haven't done past papers ? I don't know what to do and the exam is on wednesday so I'm starting to really freak out.
    I had my hopes up that even if I didn't do great in unit 2 I'll do better in unit 1 since I know a lot and have practiced it before, but then again the exam wasn't so good or at least not as good it could have been.
    same problem here, i was totally relying on unit 1
    anyways, i did not start past papers yet and i am freaking out....
    is there an official thread for the unit 2 paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr.holmes)
    same problem here, i was totally relying on unit 1
    anyways, i did not start past papers yet and i am freaking out....
    is there an official thread for the unit 2 paper?
    Start past papers NOW!! I am just gonna stick with past papers and my summary notes cause it's too late to start revision from scratch and I don't want to stress myself out and you shouldn't either..

No, I don't think there is, I tried looking for one but I didn't find anything

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.