Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no they wouldn't, all the white people I've come across act cold towards me and it seems like they're trying to stay away from me (probably because I'm coloured). They look at me like I'm dirt or something
    That's what's called 'Projection'. You are a racist, so you assume everyone else is. There's an easy answer to this:

Stop being racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePricklyOne)
    ignore the haters. They'll f*ck off then.
    Don't assume anything

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to go out of my way to make friends
    Hence why you only have one friend

I just want to apologise for my comments on this thread, I don't actually mean it. I guess I'm just fed up of how I'm treated so I wanted white people to realise how it feels for us. Then maybe the racist ones will stop being so horrible because they'll know how it feels

ReputationRep:
    I just want to apologise for my comments on this thread, I don't actually mean it. I guess I'm just fed up of how I'm treated so I wanted white people to realise how it feels for us. Then maybe the racist ones will stop being so horrible because they'll know how it feels
    Hahaha have next time stay beneath your rock

ReputationRep:
    I know a lot of black people I dont get along with, is it because they are black or because I dislike their personallity? (Its the 2nd option)
    They might just be boring people or have a different sense of humor and happen to all be white.

ReputationRep:
    The racists won't stop being horrible. They are don't have the brains for introspection (i.e. giving a sh*t that they hurt others).

However, they don't represent the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    I know a lot of black people I dont get along with, is it because they are black or because I dislike their personallity? (Its the 2nd option)
    They might just be boring people or have a different sense of humor and happen to all be white.
    "Is it cus me black?" That is the answer to everything for some of them.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear poor you........get a grip!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    I'm white and my conversations are fascinating.

Either you're socially inept or you've put yourself on a course full of boring people. Perhaps both.

Yeah! Who do those white people think they are, judging you for being lazy and dishonest?
    Hahah just what I expected. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    no they wouldn't, all the white people I've come across act cold towards me and it seems like they're trying to stay away from me (probably because I'm coloured). They look at me like I'm dirt or something
    they are jealous of glorious chinese japanese people! they are the world's next leaders, it could be you next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TastyPinkHair)
    Like where? There are no Asian majority areas, just Chinatowns...

Dusseldorf has many Japanese
    You sure? Aston, Lozells,Saltley, Luton,Bradford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bob Latchford)
    You sure? Aston, Lozells,Saltley, Luton,Bradford?
    Looool ur proper angry towards Asians Lool, u must've got bullied by Asians when u were younger, don't lie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    Looool ur proper angry towards Asians Lool, u must've got bullied by Asians when u were younger, don't lie
    No I got brought up into racism and all the things my family told me are true
    Arrogant -tick
    Hate our country tick
    Try to knock pubs down for mosques-tick

Our culture is being infiltrated no one seems to realise. We are sold importing Asians is good for the economy when there is no more unemployed group , so showered with benefits-check

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.