Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if you knew you could not fail? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)

I know :teehee:

^_^
    Ah, you made the thread asking people's IQ scores, no? 146 is pretty damn high already, did you take the test that someone else linked just below?

ReputationRep:
    I'd certainly spend hell of a lot less time making decisions , it'd take away all of the 'what ifs ' .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraMayden1)
    Oh that's interesting, it's also been something I've always fantasized about, even as a kid!

How would you travel to the future? And why not backwards? So if you travel to the future you're stuck there permanently? Do you have to like, speed up events or something?
    The question is :
    IF we can travel back in time in the future, why haven't people come back to visit us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    The question is :
    IF we can travel back in time in future , why haven't people come back to visit us?
    True. But there may be other factors that we're unaware of which would prevent us from ever knowing, and prevent future people from ever allowing us to know.

But either way, how would we travel to the future though? As in, do you know if there is a theory behind it?
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Ah, you made the thread asking people's IQ scores, no? 146 is pretty damn high already, did you take the test that someone else linked just below?
    No, I used an online IQ test and it said my IQ is 146. I have taken another IQ test today and it said 160+, so we will see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    No, I used an online IQ test and it said my IQ is 146. I have taken another IQ test today and it said 160+, so we will see.
    Ah, online ones are pretty inaccurate. My brother took the official mensa test in school (they paid for it) and it took 1-2 hours, so perhaps the link that person sent on your thread will be more accurate? Still hard to say, though IQ really doesn't account for much.

I mean, my brother scored 148 and he is pretty selfish, narrow minded and dumb when it comes to life matters.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, online ones are pretty inaccurate. My brother took the official mensa test in school (they paid for it) and it took 1-2 hours, so perhaps the link that person sent on your thread will be more accurate? Still hard to say, though IQ really doesn't account for much.

I mean, my brother scored 148 and he is pretty selfish, narrow minded and dumb when it comes to life matters.
    I know. I just really want a high IQ.

Start sending my book to agents again.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kyx)
      I know. I just really want a high IQ.
      Ahahaha, I understand the feel. At the end of the day it's just one aspect of intelligence, and a test created by some people to measure something that ultimately cannot truly be measured.

ReputationRep:
      Ahahaha, I understand the feel. At the end of the day it's just one aspect of intelligence, and a test created by some people to measure something that ultimately cannot truly be measured.
      Yup

ReputationRep:
      Go base jumping, skydiving and wing suit gliding

ReputationRep:
      I'd make Trump my b**** and rule the world

ReputationRep:
      I'd hope it's one of these things that, if you write something down, then it's going to happen. I'd hate for something do be going well and then all of a sudden think "I'm going to f*** this up" and because I just thought that, then I f*** it up because the thought I just had cannot fail.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.