Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! My main area of interest is PGCE secondary. but i dont want to lose the chance so i decided to apply one more course at the same time to the same university. like say if im going to apply to five universities at a time, i will be choosing one MSc (only psy based) and PGCE. i m international student n have done my MSc in psychology from a local institute. i will take psy in PGCE and i will choose one more MSc in psychology (clinical or Masters of research or anything but only). my concern is do you think they will consider me non serious for both? i mean applying to two different psy careers is OK? or they will think im not committed to any n im indecisive?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    The applications are likely to be on separate systems and go to different departments, so you'll probably be OK in terms of the PGCE and a psychology MSc

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.