Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a copy of the June 03 paper, i have mock coming up and would be happy if i could see what topics i need to revise.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I've only just read this and I hope your mock went well.

Unfortunately for Unit 3, you could be well tested on everything. Non-Fatal offences will always appear and there will almost certainly be a defence associated with this. Murder and voluntary manslaughter will almost certainly appear on one of the scenarios, and the other one is often involuntary manslaughter and murder. The evaluation question this year is anticipated to be defences (one of the worst). It hasn't appeared in a few years but remember they will only ask you to evaluate any 2 defences and you can choose these.

DM me for any law help whenever you need it and I'll be more than happy to help out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LGBTvoice)
    Sorry I've only just read this and I hope your mock went well.

Unfortunately for Unit 3, you could be well tested on everything. Non-Fatal offences will always appear and there will almost certainly be a defence associated with this. Murder and voluntary manslaughter will almost certainly appear on one of the scenarios, and the other one is often involuntary manslaughter and murder. The evaluation question this year is anticipated to be defences (one of the worst). It hasn't appeared in a few years but remember they will only ask you to evaluate any 2 defences and you can choose these.

DM me for any law help whenever you need it and I'll be more than happy to help out

Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says " outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence" However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer" briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well. Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law. Thanks in advance,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanWilson1999)
    Does anyone have a copy of the June 03 paper, i have mock coming up and would be happy if i could see what topics i need to revise.

Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says " outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence" However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer" briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well. Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law. Thanks in advance,
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pyschh)
    Okay no worries I'll help you no problem. Just send me a private message stating what bits you want help with and I'll help you through them one at a time. For the record however, I only know the basics of tort and have no model answers I can lend you. I only have been taught the stuff regarding duty of care, breach and a little on damages.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.