Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My GF surprised me by enlarging her breasts, I want to break up with her Watch

We have been together for 1 year now and she has always been extremely insecure about her assets, especially her breasts. I've reassured her many times that her figure is nice. Yesterday she surprised be with her enlarged breasts, I was in utter disbelief.They look fake and plastic now, like the ones Z list celebrities have. That is not even my main concern, she went behind my back and spent most our saving. She didn't even warn me or mention anything about enlarging them. I'm now contemplating on whether to break up with her or not, but im struggling to look at her now. I don't find her attractive now. How would you approach this?, cause I haven't spoken to her since yesterday

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    Find a hobby.

ReputationRep:
    Are you flipping serious? She got BIGGER boobs, that's every guy's dream!!!111
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Chúpamela porfi)
    Thought ass was more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Straight men are broadly divided into two categories, those who prefer dat ass and those who dribble at the thought of big bouncy titties.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her about it, tell her your concerns and come to a decision together on what's best. If you're not attracted to her that's definitely a big thing, but she is her own person and shouldn't have to ask permission to do something with her body. Her body her choice.

However, the fact she blew most of your savings on it is not okay, and I would seriously be making it clear that she needs to earn them all back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Same thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunchofrosies)
    Talk to her about it, tell her your concerns and come to a decision together on what's best.
    This can be a default auto response for every relationship dilemma this site can offer
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tell her that she has a bad mammary after she forgot what you told her about her breasts. Probably the best way without sounding too harsh.

ReputationRep:
    I suspect troll. The day after surgery is not indicative of how they will look in a month's or year's time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunchofrosies)
    If you're not attracted to her that's definitely a big thing, but she is her own person and shouldn't have to ask permission to do something with her body. Her body her choice..
    It's totally justified to dump someone over body modification. When someone's SO modifies their body in an extreme way, they become very different from the person they were initially attracted to . Also, it's not so much a superficial/appearance thing, breast implants are a reflection on someone's psyche. People assume that breast implants are sign of being superficial, dishonest, and having low self esteem. It's almost always the case. Women who modify their bodies have a very high rate of suicide, just like dentists.

Straight men are broadly divided into two categories, those who prefer dat ass and those who dribble at the thought of big bouncy titties.
    You're not even trying to hide how you think only in binary and see the world in black and white. You can't speak for 3 1/2 billion men.

ReputationRep:
    Guessing this isn't real given a boob job takes weeks to heal from so I doubt she 'surprised you' right afterwards :/ she'd have had to disappear for a couple of weeks first. Plus you had enough SHARED savings after 1 year together for her to buy a boob job? If that's actually true you need to seriously rethink your financial situation in relationships.

ReputationRep:
    There is a third catogary which is overlooked.
    Personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tapir)

You're not even trying to hide how you think only in binary and see the world in black and white. You can't speak for 3 1/2 billion men.
    Exactly!
    I prefer personality more than anything.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I confess, I do look at bum's and titties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    There is a third catogary which is overlooked.
    Personality.
    A forth: faces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tapir)
    A forth: faces
    A fifth: what does she have in common with you?
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    You have to think about whether you can see a future with this girl. It sounds like her insecurities are a big barrier in the relationship, and there's no way you'll be able to trust her with money again. On top of that, if you've really lost attraction to her, then it sounds like breaking up is the natural way forward.

ReputationRep:
    is this a troll XDD

ReputationRep:
    Many guys do not want fakes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.