Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have a child nursing interview tomorrow and I'm really nervous. Anyone has been to one can tell me what it's like? Do we work in groups? math and English test?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so do I! really nervous, but from the email they sent it says that it is only a one to one and in that you're talking about a video that they make you watch before

ReputationRep:
    Hello to you both,

how were your interviews today? How long did you have to wait for a resonse back from BU? i sent my application off a month ago tomorrow!

Please let me know if you recieve an offer.

Futurechildnurse xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loloxx)
    Hey, so do I! really nervous, but from the email they sent it says that it is only a one to one and in that you're talking about a video that they make you watch before
    I had my today and it didn't go well (the problem was not the interview, it's me). I was so nervous when the asked me questions I had no idea what to say. I was 'umm' 'umm' 'umm' a lot. I definately won't get an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyuki63)
    I had my today and it didn't go well (the problem was not the interview, it's me). I was so nervous when the asked me questions I had no idea what to say. I was 'umm' 'umm' 'umm' a lot. I definately won't get an offer
    May i ask why you were nervous? How many weeks did you have to wait to recieve an interview response?

Thanks
    Futurechildnurse

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! At least you know how to improve on your next ones- you never know though I think mine went good; but don't want to get my hopes up! nyone got any idea on how long they take to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loloxx)
    Oh no! At least you know how to improve on your next ones- you never know though I think mine went good; but don't want to get my hopes up! nyone got any idea on how long they take to get back to you?
    48 hours up until march 31st i believe. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I also had an interview on Thursday! Has anyone heard anything from Bournemouth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by han468)
    I also had an interview on Thursday! Has anyone heard anything from Bournemouth?
    No not yet still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting as well

ReputationRep:
    Are you both still waiting to hear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by han468)
    Are you both still waiting to hear?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth is nice.

ReputationRep:
    Yep still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Glad I'm not the only one! Would really like to know now though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurechildnurse)
    May i ask why you were nervous? How many weeks did you have to wait to recieve an interview response?

Thanks
    Futurechildnurse
    It was my first ever interview so I didn't know what to expect and because I have been waiting for 2 and a half hour I was gettting more and more nervous. I'm not quite sure

ReputationRep:
    I have adult nursing interview this week and am so nervous as dont know what to expect, are there tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyuki63)
    It was my first ever interview so I didn't know what to expect and because I have been waiting for 2 and a half hour I was gettting more and more nervous. I'm not quite sure
    I am sure you have done better than you think you have. I was the exact same last year,but i am hoping this year I will be better.

Did they say anything as you left the room?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a reply yet?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.