Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    did you all have child nursing interviews?

I had adult nursing interview and I got offered my place within 3 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayz1987)
    did you all have child nursing interviews?

I had adult nursing interview and I got offered my place within 3 days
    Yeah my interview was for child nursing and I think a few of the others had the same!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know I have been in touch with BU and I have been told that for those waiting for a decision after interview,will have to continue to wait, (sorry!) until all applicants, that have been shortlisted for interview have been seen.

Good luck to all of you, please keep in touch and I hope you all get a place somewhere for child nursing. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurechildnurse)
    Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know I have been in touch with BU and I have been told that for those waiting for a decision after interview,will have to continue to wait, (sorry!) until all applicants, that have been shortlisted for interview have been seen.

Good luck to all of you, please keep in touch and I hope you all get a place somewhere for child nursing. xx
    Do you know when the interviews finish? Thanks for letting us know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by han468)
    Do you know when the interviews finish? Thanks for letting us know

march hun
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    We've had an update from our Admissions Team on the current process with regards to interview outcomes:

We’ll contact you as soon as possible after your interview. Sometimes this will be as soon as the next day, but for other courses it could take up to a week or two for all interviews to take place before we make a decision.

If offered an interview you will be asked to select a date on your myHUB account so just keep an eye out on there.

All the best

BU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bournemouth University)
    We've had an update from our Admissions Team on the current process with regards to interview outcomes:

We’ll contact you as soon as possible after your interview. Sometimes this will be as soon as the next day, but for other courses it could take up to a week or two for all interviews to take place before we make a decision.

If offered an interview you will be asked to select a date on your myHUB account so just keep an eye out on there.

All the best

BU
    As someone said before it will be march before we hear? Is this correct then?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurechildnurse)
    Has anyone heard anything yet?x
    Have you had your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by han468)
    Have you had your interview?
    Next week,but I'm preparing for it as we speak. Just hope its all worth it in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    At my interview this week,I was informed that you should hear a decision by the second week of march!

Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Was yours the last set of interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loloxx)
    Was yours the last set of interviews?
    No,they have three more interview dates. Last one is early march x

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer!! Anyone else heard??

ReputationRep:
    Not yet. Congratulations! How did you hear myhub or track?x

ReputationRep:
    Things came up on my hub saying when you accept complete this, then within an hour it came up on ucas x

ReputationRep:
    Things came up on my hub saying when you accept complete this, then within an hour it came up on ucas x
    Thank u. How long have you been waiting for a response? My interview was a week ago yesterday,so not expecting to hear anything at the moment. X

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see! Mine was 12th Jan x

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see! Mine was 12th Jan x
    Just over a month then. Ok,that's fine. Have you firmed it yet?x

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! My interview was the 12th Jan too so hoping I'll hear something soon as well! Did it come through this morning?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.