Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Im currently in my first year of a 3 year course at liv uni but I'm really not enjoying it and don't think the uni is right for me so have decided to apply to the same course (3 years) at a different uni to give me options. They gave me an unconditional but at the moment I'm still unsure as to whether i definitely want to move, if i did decide to move would i be able to complete the year at liverpool and go to another uni in September and still receive funding from SFE for the duration of my three year course at the new uni? Hope that makes sense and i haven't rambled too much haha :-)
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    You would be entitled to funding for the duration of your new course plus 1 extra year (OD +1), minus any previous study (PS).

    This means that if you have move on to a new course and have only undertaken one year of study, you will receive funding for the full length of the new course.

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.