The Student Room Group

Applying abroad/internationally?

I'm thinking of applying to university in the USA (i'm from Wales) but I have little knowledge of how the process works. Who do I contact and I am also struggling to understand the financial aspect.
Any advice at all on this subject would be appreciated!
Original post by LittleMissGiggle
I'm thinking of applying to university in the USA (i'm from Wales) but I have little knowledge of how the process works. Who do I contact and I am also struggling to understand the financial aspect.
Any advice at all on this subject would be appreciated!

From what I've seen, you have to pass the ACT/SAT test and they will look at your scores.
Financially, most universities charge around $15000-35000 dollars per year in tuition fees for international students and there is little financial assistance (unless you have incredible ACT/SAT scores). Plus the cost of living, so it's very expensive
Also, I believe it's too late for you to apply this year since you haven't passed their required exams yet
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you Joe, that's very helpful! I noticed they start every semester or something along those lines. I think I'll just stick to applying in the UK as it's just all too complicated for me!
Thank you anyway!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending