Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! So I've been thinking for a really long time that I want to take a BA Illustration course, (preferably at Falmouth since I've heard that's the best place for illustration), but I've been made to consider my other possibilities and lately I've still been really interested in Maths and Music. Therefore I've been trying to find courses that could possibly combine illustration with either maths or music (but since maths is an academic subject I've been unsuccessful) and I've only found a UCA open degree course which I can combine Illustration and Music, but it's an open long distance course and I want to physically study at a university on campus. I was hoping some of you knew if there were any other possibilities? Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Hi

There is maths and music courses out there which may interest you. I recently got an offer for maths and music at Surrey perhaps the course may suit?

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/undergraduate/mathematics-music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by river222)
    Hi

There is maths and music courses out there which may interest you. I recently got an offer for maths and music at Surrey perhaps the course may suit?

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/undergraduate/mathematics-music
    Thanks so much for your reply! May I ask what A levels you take, what other unis you applied to and why you applied to Surrey in particular? (sorry for the questions ahaha I'm really curious )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.