The Student Room Group

Trump giving press conference right now

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jape
Tell me about it. When did this start? I missed it. I just woke up one day and suddenly BuzzFeed was serious business.

Oh good it's not just me then.
I love the criticism of the leftist press (BuzzFeed and CNN) they need knocking down a peg for their unprofessional, biased reporting.

Not a Trumpite but I found that press conference amusing.
Original post by jape
If you were listening to the rest of what he'd said, you'd see that what he'd effectively said was

"My **** gets leaked a lot, I thought maybe it's someone who works in my office [compliments people in office] so I went to super secret meeting without them knowing and lo and behold by **** gets leaked anyway"

Maybe if he didn't speak like a 5 year old with severe ADHD I would've been able to understand him better.
Reply 43
Original post by Akamega
Maybe if he didn't speak like a 5 year old with severe ADHD I would've been able to understand him better.

His inflection made it pretty obvious what the structure of the sentence was as he was saying it.
Trump's going to
Trump.png
Poor Buzzfeed lol!:redface:
Original post by EC
It's a disgrace, it's a disgrace.

Buzzfeed just got #rekt....

Got wrecked by little Donnie? It doesn't look that way from the perspective of sanity.

That document is hugely newsworthy, Buzzfeed had every right to publish it on the basis that it is the report of the investigation which was put before the president and ajudged by the intelligence community to be drafted by an extremely reliable, credible and respected former MI6 officer.

Trump keeps playing to the crowd, but the crowd is ever-shrinking. His approval rating is 37%, when President Obama entered office in 2009 it was 77% and all other previous presidents have had a sort of post-election honeymoon. Trump hasn't had that, he will be a disastrously unpopular president from the start, and it will only go downhill as he exhibits his intention to be the most corrupt and incompetent president ever.
Original post by AlexanderHam
Trump hasn't had that, he will be a disastrously unpopular president from the start, and it will only go downhill as he exhibits his intention to be the most corrupt and incompetent president ever.

The same person that predicted Trump would lose and not become President is now predicting the downfall of Trump.

For how long will he continue proving you wrong? :cool:
Original post by Olie

And you certainly couldn't say he's boring or conventional either

I guess you couldn't say that. You could say he's an incompetent, corrupt moron who is likely a shill of the Russian government and who stands a good chance of being the first president to be convicted following impeachment and forced from office.

Trump's retarded antics will, I guess, have some entertainment value that will mitigate the utter ****-show that will be his presidency and the disastrous effects of his policies on the world.
Original post by Palmyra
The same person that predicted Trump would lose and not become President is now predicting the downfall of Trump.

Sorry, I have absolutely no idea who you are. I guess you haven't made any impression whatsoever. But it's comforting to see that one makes an impression
on the Trumptards such that they can't get you out of their mind months later :lol:

What is quite remarkable is that anyone is willing to admit they support Trump. Literally, they're willing to openly admit to being a bigoted moron. Quite astonishing.
I guess you couldn't say that. You could say he's an incompetent, corrupt moron who is likely a shill of the Russian government and who stands a good chance of being the first president to be convicted following impeachment and forced from office.

Trump's retarded antics will, I guess, have some entertainment value that will mitigate the utter ****-show that will be his presidency and the disastrous effects of his policies on the world.

My God you are so whiny, are you Alexander or Alexandra?

You take the whiny loser liberal stereotype to a whole new level.
Original post by Palmyra
My God you are so whiny, are you Alexander or Alexandra?

:lol: Alexander or Alexandra. I'm so glad I managed to quote-post this before you edited it to remove this evidence of your utter lack of anything resembling wit or intellect.

You take the whiny loser liberal stereotype to a whole new level.

You are remarkably good at projecting your own failings onto others. Seeing you shriek and whine and huff and puff at the release of this document has been an unalloyed pleasure. You can't stand that everyone knows your fascist hero is a Russian shill.

You are remarkably good at projecting your own failings onto others. Seeing you shriek and whine and huff and puff at the release of this document has been an unalloyed pleasure. You can't stand that everyone knows your fascist hero is a Russian shill.

> projecting
> anti Semitic
> fascist
> shill

^ the Alexandra Ham guide on how to make posts on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending