Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He doesnt want to have sex with me Watch

Hi guys, so I have been messing around with this guy for a few weeks now but that doesn't include sex, I liked him for a long time until he said that he had no feelings for me. We settled this and just play with each other.

Recently I told him that I wanted to have sex with him and he said that its best not to as he respects me and would would find it disrespectful in his mind.

What does he mean by that?

Thanks for the help in advance.

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't want to use you for sex.

ReputationRep:
    What did his boyfriend say?

ReputationRep:
    Be a little bit patient and try reunderstand him and what he wants exactly. Don't rush..you won't regret doing this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys, so I have been messing around with this guy for a few weeks now but that doesn't include sex, I liked him for a long time until he said that he had no feelings for me. We settled this and just play with each other.

Recently I told him that I wanted to have sex with him and he said that its best not to as he respects me and would would find it disrespectful in his mind.

He's being respectful, why would you question it? Maybe it's because he knows you liked him and for him to agree to that, in his mind he might feel like he's taking advantage of you/ the situation. But who knows.

ReputationRep:
    He knows you have feelings for him and doesn't want to hurt you. That's a GOOD thing.

ReputationRep:

He's either crazy or he's playing games with you.

ReputationRep:

He's gay

ReputationRep:
    If he says he has no feelings for you and you have feelings for him then it would just end up with you being hurt, it's good that he doesn't want to have sex with you

IMO you should call off the romantic/sexual relationship altogether, these situations do not end well and you will probably just end up hurt in the long term
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Are you fat?

ReputationRep:
    wow surprisingly I can relate to this so much. A girl told me she really liked me and called me the perfect guy but I didn't exactly have the same feeling for her. She asked me to come cinema to watch a movie and I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I told her I'll go as friends and she agreed. We talk from time to time and once she came up to me and asked if I wanted to have sex with her. I was pretty shocked and as much as I wanted to do it, it just felt extremely wrong and I knew I would regret it for the rest of my life. I did not want to have the feeling of guilt of having used a girl.. might sound like a p***sy but thats just how i felt

ReputationRep:
    You think a man wants rumours to spread because of his little jimmy?

Think again

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.