Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    HI! I am Julia and I'm looking for help. I am actually trying to enter into an Scottish university so I wanted to know some stuff. I am interesed in studying piano performance (or that is what is called in Spain) and while I was looking for the degree I realizad that it doesn't exist, or at least by that name.I found Music degree in Aberdeen University but I don't really know If that is what I expect to study. Can someone help me? Xoxo
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.