Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was she genuinely interested, or was it the booze talking? Watch

We were at this house party last night and she was dressed so sexily - I couldn't keep my eyes or hands off her. I've known her for a month or so, so I don't know her well.

At one point I lost control of my lust, I had slowly walked up to her and start cuddling her and caressing her. She didn't push me away, and in fact she seemed to like it because she was doing it back.

I've only met her friends that once, but they were asking if I liked her and I said "I damn do".

Do you think she was genuinely interested?

ReputationRep:
    If she was drunk she might've been too dazed to care or even realise it was you. She might have just been in the moment. Or she might actually like you. Talk to her friends (at the right time) and find out? Or even talk to her and get to know her, I'm sure you'll find out if you're subtle about it and not just throw yourself in the deep end.

ReputationRep:
    She had already read your mind of being easily seduced to her interest and badly wants you to do something. After doing something for her, she will dump you off.she is not interested to have a relationship with you but wants sex and quit. Be careful.

(Original post by Nyeko RO)
    She had already read your mind of being easily seduced to her interest and badly wants you to do something. After doing something for her, she will dump you off.she is not interested to have a relationship with you but wants sex and quit. Be careful.
    I'm not interested in having a relationship.

(Original post by MissIntrov)
    If she was drunk she might've been too dazed to care or even realise it was you. She might have just been in the moment. Or she might actually like you. Talk to her friends (at the right time) and find out? Or even talk to her and get to know her, I'm sure you'll find out if you're subtle about it and not just throw yourself in the deep end.
    My female friend of 17 years, who is also good friends with the girl, told me it is clear as crystal that she likes me back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My female friend of 17 years, who is also good friends with the girl, told me it is clear as crystal that she likes me back.
    Awww! Then talk to her, get to know her and develop the friend/relationship. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Yes she is very much interested.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well there's only one way to find out. Ask her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not interested in having a relationship.
    Wow, charming. If you ever get the courage to talk to her, do make it clear that this the case.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.