Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've told a few people my friend's secret and I completely regret it and I feel so bad. She knows that this has happened and the worst thing is she isn't even mad at me. I want to talk to her but I know that after what I've done, I've let her down. She knows some secrets about me that no one else knows and yet here I am telling 2 people things about her. I don't know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her about it, apologise and explain how sorry you are and how awful you feel.

Don't let it ruin your friendship If I could go back, I wish I had just dealt with little things in the moment. Don't hide away from what's happened, because you won't feel good yourself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.