Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm in my second year of psychology and I really want to spend the summer doing an internship within the field of psychology as I'm not entirely sure what I would like to specialise in and I want some wider experience. However, they seem very hard to come by and I don't even know where to get started - I live around 45 minutes out from London, too.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.