Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Foods/drink that you can't live without? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Kimchi ;D

ReputationRep:
    Soya Milk (I'm lactose intolerant) and Rice Krispies. I don't feel myself if I haven't had my daily bowl of Rice Krispies, been starting the day with them for 20+ years now. I haven't met many people in my age group who eat cereal, apparently it's dying out... Hope not, I love cereal.

I also need Apples and Bananas, I don't feel myself without them...

I also love my weekly trip to the chip shop.

ReputationRep:
    Tea, cheese, crisps

ReputationRep:
    I usually end up drinking at least one cup of tea a day, though that might be more out of habit than an addiction.

I do have a bowl of Oatabix Flakes pretty much every day, though that's a bit justified because the fiber's quite good for me.(particularly because it's soluble fiber)

I guess I feel a bit down if I don't have some kind of sweet food in the day, which could be a sugar addiction, but I can certainly live without sweet foods if I have to.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry if I seem to be stating things a bit too straight xD

ReputationRep:
    I just simply cannot go a day without tea. My body aches and craves for it lol. And obviously crisps. And tuna man. TUNA WITH CRAPTONS OF MAYONISE.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.