Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am falling behind. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just feel that everyone hates me. No one speaks to me at University. None of my old school friends talk to me anymore either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DailyMailIsALiar)
    I just feel that everyone hates me. No one speaks to me at University. None of my old school friends talk to me anymore either.
    I've also noticed you're very needy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    I've also noticed you're very needy.
    I am not needy. I just feel that I have no friends, as I have never actually talked to anyone outside of school/university. I feel I will be like this forever.

ReputationRep:
    I am not needy. I just feel that I have no friends, as I have never actually talked to anyone outside of school/university. I feel I will be like this forever.
    Well its one thing making endless threads about having no friends, and another thing actually doing something about it.

ReputationRep:

That's fine. I get that a lot too. Don't make your grades fail as no one will even look at you. Make them want to be your friend don't want them. Well that was what my mum usually tells me. Nevertheless, don't fail in all your subjects for these neurotypicals

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried talking to other people? People in your class? Is there a reason for them/anyone to hate you? If not, then they can't possibly HATE you.

ReputationRep:
    No you're not falling behind.

Look, I know what it's like to feel like ****. I'm not gonna go into too much detail , but I had an accident at 14 totally knocked me for 6 missed two years of school on and off. Lost touch with friends , fell behind at school . Also my body changed , my whole life changed basically. I spent maybe a year feeling like ****, dwelling on all sorts of stuff like 'why did this happen to me' blah blah ect . I was the queen of self loathing , no one could beat me.

What I did realise was that this attitude gets you NOWHERE. Yes , this bad thing happened to me , I can either cry about it for the rest of my life OR make the most out of the rest of my life because (as I discovered) one day it can change without warning .

Anyway, fast forward 11 years , I did finish school , went to college and graduated university. Yeah , it was a year or so after everyone in my school but who gives a **** ? Not everyone moves at the same pace for whatever reason and so what ?

I know you post a lot about your situation , and it sucks you're feeling low but as someone who's been to hell and back ... you've got 2 options 1)dwell, sulk, moan or 2)persevere , power through and make the most of it !!!

Good luck !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.