Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any idea on what is likely to happen in the interview? As the email says its only a one to one interview- however I have been told by others that whats in the email instead always true?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, have an interview on the 22nd, think it is watching an short clip together and then individual interviews after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly435)
    Hi, have an interview on the 22nd, think it is watching an short clip together and then individual interviews after that
    Hi, I've got an interview on the 22nd (tomorrrow!) too! Is yours in the morning? And yes, as far as I'm aware we watch a clip together, then get called in individually.
    Then I think we get asked questions about the clip and also about our personal statement...although I'm not 100% sure... a friend of mine told me that's what they did last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllieLou18)
    Hi, I've got an interview on the 22nd (tomorrrow!) too! Is yours in the morning? And yes, as far as I'm aware we watch a clip together, then get called in individually.
    Then I think we get asked questions about the clip and also about our personal statement...although I'm not 100% sure... a friend of mine told me that's what they did last year.
    Hi,
    No mine is at 1:30 it all starts, I can add you on Facebook or give you my number??
    I'm having main anxiety preparing for this!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, aw mine's in the morning and ends at 1. And same im panicking a bit about it too. And sure, send me the link to your facebook and i'll add you x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Have any of you received offers?x

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I had my interview on the 12th of January and am still waiting!!!I have been told that we will know by Friday but I am just wondering if anyone knows what the likelihood is that we will recive an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Childrensfuture)
    Hi all,

I had my interview on the 12th of January and am still waiting!!!I have been told that we will know by Friday but I am just wondering if anyone knows what the likelihood is that we will recive an offer
    Hi,
    I really don't know how likely we are to receive an offer,but I have been told there are still places available. If they were going to reject us surely we would have been told by now. Good luck to all of those waiting.x

ReputationRep:
    And to you x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard today?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard today?
    Not yet. Keeping positive though.

ReputationRep:
    Is this still Bournemouth we are talking about? Because I got my offer through weeks ago, and I had my interview in January x

ReputationRep:
    Well done you.maybe you were a really strong candidate

ReputationRep:
    Is bournemouth going to be any of you guys first choices?x

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's mine

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear today?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did I'm on a reserve list what about everyone else

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did I'm on a reserve list what about everyone else
    I haven't heard yet😩 When did you hear today? Was it on UCAS? X

ReputationRep:
    Well done! And good luck to you!x

ReputationRep:
    It was about 3pm x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.