Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi All,

    I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anybody could give me abit of advice.

    I'm looking at perusing a career in teaching plumbing and heating at college level.

    I'm currently a self employed plumber/heating engineer and have all he possible qualifications in the trade.

    What is the first step I need to take to become a college tutor in this subject? I've heard there is a pre-service or an in-service option. Can anyone shed any light of the best way forward?

    Regards in advance,

Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.