Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am interested in becoming activities worker, and was wondering if anyone could advice me which courses I could take, I have a few hobbies card making, clay but wondering if I need to complete arts, crafts courses or health and social care. I'm interested in helping people gain social skills and help them improve their life's through therapies.
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.