Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone could explain how to apply to SAAS? I´m a Spanish student applying to 5 unis in Scotland (i haven´t received any offers yet). I already logged in, but I am feeling a bit lost... It says they will pay for your 2016-2017 tuition fees... Maybe this is a stupid question, but isn´t is supposed to be 2017-2018?

ReputationRep:
    yeah but when is it that ur planning to join them?
    and have you called them up?
    (Original post by lauuu19)
    Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone could explain how to apply to SAAS? I´m a Spanish student applying to 5 unis in Scotland (i haven´t received any offers yet). I already logged in, but I am feeling a bit lost... It says they will pay for your 2016-2017 tuition fees... Maybe this is a stupid question, but isn´t is supposed to be 2017-2018?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unillama)
    yeah but when is it that ur planning to join them?
    and have you called them up?
    I want to enter university this September and no I haven´t called them... I live overseas so I don´t want a high bill. Should I call them? Sorry its just... i am a bit lost with their system

btw i like your profile pic ^^

ReputationRep:
    I want to enter university this September and no I haven´t called them... I live overseas so I don´t want a high bill. Should I call them? Sorry its just... i am a bit lost with their system

I think u should call them or at least try to email them
    I'm sure they will get back to U asap
    Btw thanks 🙏🏻

ReputationRep:

hi! did they get back to you? I'm not from the uk either so I'm as lost as you are

ReputationRep:
    The funding applications for September 2017 haven't opened yet...

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Maven writers for your assistance.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    Im also a spanish student who has applied to two scottish unis.
    I was wondering if i should wait till they respond me to ask for my tuition loan and if there is a due date to send my loan application.

Thanks

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles

Official student finance zone

Quick Link

Unanswered SAAS Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.