Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else blown it with the perfect person? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Had someone a few years ago who was perfect, let me shag her whenever I wanted, then I ****ed it up by cheating on her and storming out when I found she was sending dirty pics to an ex when I realise now she had every right to do that cause I cheated on her which destroyed her self esteem. I hate myself for how I behaved. IMpossible to get her back though because of how I was.

It's so weird how when you're skinny/athletic you can get loads of women, but when you're fat you get completely ignored. Still, I think I prefer being fat and humble than skinny and arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    That person wasn't perfect if you felt like you needed somebody else...

ReputationRep:
    i have done the same **** tbf

ReputationRep:
    I messed things up with a guy I thought was perfect for me. Took me a while to get over him, then ended up with someone better suited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    That person wasn't perfect if you felt like you needed somebody else...
    He thought with his **** not his brain that's why he cheated.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Always been single so haven't run into any issues.

ReputationRep:
    No, I am yet to find that "perfect" person.

They have all had faults.

But tbh I don't want to spend my life searching for that special or perfect one.

If I love her then I wouldn't really care.

ReputationRep:
    I've probably met the love of my life already and told him to **** off :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    How can trees have sex if our eyes aren't real?

ReputationRep:
    This thread wasn't as wistfully poignant and romantic as I expected it to be from the title. I did have a story but I'll save it for a classier thread.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I used to think like this with my ex, we split for a reason and although he was 'perfect' at the time for me, we changed and honestly I'm better off without.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    This thread wasn't as wistfully poignant and romantic as I expected it to be from the title. I did have a story but I'll save it for a classier thread.
    No you can't do this.

This is like when my favourite show does that "to be continued" **** and it's not due back on air for months.

The suspense. The betrayal of trust. The agony of not knowing.

How will I sleep now, hmm?

ReputationRep:
    'Perfect' :rolleyes: don't think perfect exists XD

ReputationRep:
    dont relate to your personal situation but yes I have been with the perfect person then bottled it completely being a stupid volatile ****

ReputationRep:
    Nope cuz I've never been with anyone 🙈

well that was dumb wasn't it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.