Turn on thread page Beta

What age do you start to classify as old? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Exactly. I know old people younger at heart and therefore healthier in body than many young people who take for granted time being on their side and piss their health away gwaggy

yep gotta feel the kid in you and go outside and run and stay spry
    I got the mentality of a 5 year old and the bones of a 90 year old lmao 😂😂
    My ankle, arms, fingers and back bone are always cracking 😭

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. I know old people younger at heart and therefore healthier in body than many young people who take for granted time being on their side and piss their health away gwaggy

yep gotta feel the kid in you and go outside and run and stay spry
    hmmm...... assumptions really can make an ass of people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I got the mentality of a 5 year old and the bones of a 90 year old lmao 😂😂
    My ankle, arms, fingers and back bone are always cracking 😭
    I feel yaa!! I have hypermobility syndrome so I constantly crack and dislocate ma bones. I feel like an old lady!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwaggy)
    I feel yaa!! I have hypermobility syndrome so I constantly crack and dislocate ma bones. I feel like an old lady!
    Awhhh I'm sorry to hear that I'm the same literally my ankles are always cracking over minor sh** lmao and my shoulders, arms, neck, fingers and everything lmao 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwaggy)
    but she doesnt have that syndrome so you don't relate to her do you. aside from physical disorders obv my post stands as true

ReputationRep:
    but she doesnt have that syndrome so you don't relate to her do you. aside from physical disorders obv my post stands as true
    I don't understand... this doesn't make sense. I'm gonna take a stab at because I have a condition I can't relate to people suffering aspects of hypermobility that I suffer as having the syndrome.

There is hypermobility and hypermobility syndrome.

A lot of people are hypermobile.

Not a lot of people have the syndrome.

Bone cracking and the like are due to hypermobility of the ligments and joints. This doesn't mean you have the condition, just that you are slightly more flexible than most.

I am an expert on my own disability. Don't try me.

If you want to continue this arbitrary chat, educate yourself on rheumatics and connective tissue disorders first.

ReputationRep:
    Retirement age so over 60

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.