Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Could anyone please spare a moment and help me with my project :) ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello,I'm studying, Foundation Degree Contemporary Art Practice,
    I'm doing a project and I would like to have a critique for my designs, so would anyone would like to spare some time and do that for me, please?
    My question is if anyone would be interested in these T-shirt designs that would be printed with Thermochromic ink that changes color at different target temperature? Also If you have a spare time would you please vote as well, I would really appreciate it

https://www.threadless.com/designs/rorschach-9
    https://www.threadless.com/designs/rorschach-8

ReputationRep:
    I would be interested, I saw t-shirts like this (but Marvel themed) when I was in America. It was really cool seeing the different colours in different temperatures. We saw one kid with one which was pretty normal, but as soon as they stepped in a air conditioned building the change was pretty cool.

The designs are nice, I'd be interested to see them when they've changed colour. One thing I'd maybe change is the sizing of the design. It's pretty big for just the plain black, but that's just my personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KhaleesiStorm)
    I would be interested, I saw t-shirts like this (but Marvel themed) when I was in America. It was really cool seeing the different colours in different temperatures. We saw one kid with one which was pretty normal, but as soon as they stepped in a air conditioned building the change was pretty cool.

The designs are nice, I'd be interested to see them when they've changed colour. One thing I'd maybe change is the sizing of the design. It's pretty big for just the plain black, but that's just my personal preference.
    That is a really good project idea, the idea is that the black completely disappears, also I have experimented with a paint that changes from ocean blue to bright green, however I have no images of the example at the moment, but is impressive as well.
    I also have some two of the designs on my Instagram, www.instagram.com/stomsone
    I also have examples of the Thermo paint but the paint is supposed to be used for a higher temperatures but still gives a nice effect.
    As the sizing, I could agree to that, I had other people responses that mentioned the sizing of the design as well, I will try to experiment with that in the future, thank you for taking the time and for the response, I appreciate it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.