ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    :toofunny:

was just gonna tag you

wait...

Oh I've been on that. So fun!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    i once had this really fit guy stand next to me while i was sat down on a tube........ it was really cramped...... he was quite close.....:fan:

i havent really used a bus though:holmes:
    did you follow him home? jk
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, well, I guess there's an upside to the way I have my bad experiences on the tube being that they occur due to me being incredibly drunk, which means I tend not to remember the details!

Conversely, the most pleasant experience I've ever had on the tube was also when I was incredibly drunk, when some guy (I think a TfL staff member) got me some water and helped me survive my trip to the station to get home!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Don't really use public transport that much.
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    Oh I've been on that. So fun!!
    it's not a ride at thorpe park mate :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    was on the tube at like 8am, this fat (I'm talking huge) woman decided to squeeze up right next to me, forcing our entire bodies into contact for the entire journey (tbf only a few mins to the next stop)

was ****ing traumatic, no way at all to start my day.

ReputationRep:
    did you follow him home? jk
    .....no......:innocent::erm:

nah i didnt hehehe

ReputationRep:
    1) Rush hour tube having to choose whether to stand with my face right into someone's sweaty armpit or facing some old perv who kept "accidentally" touching me and his breath smelled like death and garlic

2) Old woman sitting next to me was sexting. She didn't send pics, but the dude she was sexting did.

racist drunkard on a bus once

sat at the back, peed all over the ground and kept muttering slurred racist gibberish. everyone ignored him cos he was a drunk, old loser

ReputationRep:
    Fox Corner Gothic Kitten Danny Dorito you guys too yano :rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    it's not a ride at thorpe park mate :rofl:
    Lmao :giggle: I have never been Thorpe Park.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    racist drunkard on a bus once

sat at the back, peed all over the ground and kept muttering slurred racist gibberish. everyone ignored him cos he was a drunk, old loser
    lmao never had that, have walked by loads of pissing drunks but had the bus evacuated cos someone was bleeding out a stab wound though

looks pretty fun tbh... how does the driver see though?

and do they still have to pay a ticket or is it free if you ride on the outside?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elekro)
    1) Rush hour tube having to choose whether to stand with my face right into someone's sweaty armpit or facing some old perv who kept "accidentally" touching me and his breath smelled like death and garlic

2) Old woman sitting next to me was sexting. She didn't send pics, but the dude she was sexting did.
    Perks of being tall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    .....no......:innocent::erm:

nah i didnt hehehe
    :sexface: but you thought about it

ReputationRep:
    might wanna avoid a bus called stuffed XD
    Was the best way of getting around those ends pal !! If you were lucky , the public bus came first , it had aircon and **** - like Buckingham palace in comparison .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Perks of being tall
    You mean tall people don't get that? I'm 5'10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    looks pretty fun tbh... how does the driver see though?

and do they still have to pay a ticket or is it free if you ride on the outside?
    lol idk ask starfab she was on it :rofl:

ReputationRep:

thought you were gonna say his breath smelt like ****, nearly spat up my food laughing

lmaooo Ive caught one of my old ass lecturers looking thru sexting pics, I have a thread you just wait I will tag you mate :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You mean tall people don't get that? I'm 5'10
    I'm 6'2 and haven't had to endure a smelly armpit or someone's breath for at least a couple of years... Though, I do try my best to ensure that no one has to endure my armpits!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.