Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are some of your bad experiences on the bus/tube? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khanthebrit)
    Surely you still owe 10p though right?
    Noooooo, I gave her £2.10, I was just pointing out that I gave her £2 coin but she thought it was a £1 coin :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Reachin4TheStars you told me about that time the obese guy dropped his trousers omdd dead
    anyway night

ReputationRep:
    Weirdest experience for me on public transport was definitely in Italy last year with a group of friends. We were in this incredibly overcrowded carriage. I was sat down and this guy in his late fifties came and sat on my lap. Squashing me completely I was just thinking wtf and didn't know how to react. Luckily my friend Jasper promptly got him off me. The guy then started shouting at us in Italian. We just laugh about the whole scenario now.

ReputationRep:
    I remember going to my friends BBQ party ended eating my heart out literally ate so much meat that day it was unreal. So I got on the tube and all of sudden I felt something in my throat, shortly after I started throwing up. It went all over the guy sitting next to me he was literally soaked in my sick. I still remember the disgusting stench and the looks I got that day.

ReputationRep:
    One time an old man spat on my shoe as he walked off the tube! I then had to wait 3 tube stops, endure pitying looks from other commuters and then find a toilet until I could wipe off said spit properly. It wasn't a very cool moment.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Reachin4TheStars you told me about that time the obese guy dropped his trousers omdd dead
    anyway night
    Yh tht was on the number 11A but yeah tht was just weird 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Aahhh another just came to mind :lol: I remember getting on once and asking for a one way ticket. She gave me a return. I wasn't paying for a return, I didn't ask for it. We argued for about a minute before she caved in, huffing and puffing about it. Then she stood there and stared at me as I'm waiting for my change and I'm like "Can I have my change please?". She then tells me the ticket was £2.10, I only gave her £1.10. Total BS, I gave her a £2 coin. So then we started arguing again, and I could hear the other passengers *****ing but I was a student, I had no money and I wasn't giving her more money or getting off that bus :lol: In the end she caved in again and I sat down. Stupid c***, I win :rofl:
    Haha reminds of the time when I got drunk and me and a few mates were hitting the club, but you need to get a bus to get there. A group ticket costs £5 but us 3 being totally wasted and not being able to think properly all 3 of us paid £5 each due to the lack of communication and general awareness. The thing is when you pay you put the money it's in a small rectangular hole and one of us noticed that we overpaid and was like can we have our money back. The douchebag bus driver is like "sure just put your hand in and take it" and we are all like wtf, nobodies hand fits into that slot you retarded? This guy took the money what an ******* haha.

ReputationRep:
    being squashed and having my feet stepped on especially on the tube cos I'm so short ppl dont see im there....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    aw hell nawww

one time i nipped the back of this black girl's Jordan trainers and she turned round and legit stared at me like

I looked back at her like :curious: then she when she saw I was a bloke and twice her size she was like nah nvm lol
    lol did you not apologise?

ReputationRep:
    This one was quite sad but funny, this guy was drunk out of his mind at like 11pm and this lady was talking some European language on the phone and he started saying "we don't want you in our country" and started mimicking her language and telling her to shut up then he gets up and hits the lady with a newspaper before getting off, just before the doors shut i got up and stuck my middle finger up and swore at him, he puts his middle finger up and dropped his bag and with his bottle of vodka which smashed and his kebab was on his shoes... serves him right. First time I've experienced a racial/xenophobic offence and I was glad i was there to make the lady feel better.

Sadly I've also seen people on the train masturbating
    Been stuck on a crowded tube with a guy who wasn't ashamed to fart out loud... it was like a machine gun
    I hate it when people will smelly armpits put their hands up to hold the pole and you're stuck next to them
    Once when I was younger, i was on the bus and this lady Clearly took some drugs and she was talking on the phone To the lady who just says "you have insufficient funds to make this call", she thought it was her dad and started crying and before getting off she tried spitting on me/my mum but missed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.