Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently doing maths, chemistry physics and biology and an epq and am in year 12, I really want to do a maths degree and I want to apply to either Cambridge or Warwick but I've heard they require you to do further maths at a level so I was considering studying it independently and paying to do the exam but I'm not sure how I would go about doing it, can anyone give me an insight on how much it would cost to do the further maths exams and how I would go about finding an exam centre to take the exam? Also I'd like to know if there's a deadline for when I can apply since I can't seem to find an answer, thank you in advance to anyone who answers

    Have you asked anyone at your college about this such as the exams administrator ? They may be able to give you more insight to what you'll need to do as it may differ in some places.

University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.