Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you ever just smell your feet and like it because same Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm sitting on my bed crossed legged without socks on my feet and I could smell them

at first I was like ew but then I leaned in to smell them properly and started loving it

Idk there's something distinct about the smell, it kind of reminds me of food in fact. It's not a gross smell like bad odour from armpits imo.

Would recommend that you smell your feet rn
    It's actually made me feel hungry wtf

Also, it takes me back to over 10 years ago when I used to bite my toenails?? Just rememberd that omg
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splicerr)
    I'm sitting on my bed crossed legged without socks on my feet and I could smell them

at first I was like ew but then I leaned in to smell them properly and started loving it

Idk there's something distinct about the smell, it kind of reminds me of food in fact. It's not a gross smell like bad odour from armpits imo.

Would recommend that you smell your feet rn
    It's actually made me feel hungry wtf

Also, it takes me back to over 10 years ago when I used to bite my toenails?? Just rememberd that omg
    Erm, ok... interesting... can't say I do enjoy the smell to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    Not flexible enough to smell my feet
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What a lovely thing to read before I'm about to eat lunch

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.