Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate my Sister in law Watch

ReputationRep:
    I hate her stupid ****ing face, every time I see her I just want to poke her in the eyes and kick her right in her vagina hole!!!!!!!!!

STUPID

FAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeeeyah)
    I hate her stupid ****ing face, every time I see her I just want to poke her in the eyes and kick her right in her vagina hole!!!!!!!!!

STUPID

FAT

For what reasons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splicerr)
    For what reasons?
    She's just a massive ***** and I've had enough of her today

ReputationRep:
    I hate u.

ReputationRep:
    I have an aunty who I feel that way about
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Probably not the best place to kick her if you hate her...

ReputationRep:
    erm what has she done?
    tbh ignoring her would the best way to deal with it, since she's part of the family now- you cant say much?

ReputationRep:
    thats not very nice maN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    I hate u.
    Why?!
    (Original post by UWS)
    Probably not the best place to kick her if you hate her...
    Where else could I kick her?

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    erm what has she done?
    tbh ignoring her would the best way to deal with it, since she's part of the family now- you cant say much?
    That's part of the problem, I can't really say much because it will upset my Brother. So I just have to let all the anger build up inside and then write ranty posts about it on TSR.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Life is too short.

ReputationRep:
    You just have to take it and control your hate, if you care for your brother and if it may upset him the it is best just not to say or do anything.

Doing this will not make you weak, it just means you're taking the higher ground and you will be a better person as a result of this.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Where else could I kick her?.
    Why kick her at all?

Second question, why would you want to go near her vagina hole if you hate her? Even if it is a kick, I don't think you you'd like that...

ReputationRep:
    every time I see her I just want to poke her in the eyes and kick her right in her vagina hole!!!!!!!!!
    :rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh lord :rofl:

'Vagina hole'

ReputationRep:
    I hate my sister in law too but the reason is worse than just her face 😂

ReputationRep:
    Why do you hate her? Has she been horrible to you, said mean things to you, physically hurt you? Does she ignore you, not treat you like a sister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Why do you hate her? Has she been horrible to you, said mean things to you, physically hurt you? Does she ignore you, not treat you like a sister?
    All she ever talks about is how much money she has and where she's going and what she's buying and it bores the absolute **** out of me!

Her family always come first. Two days ago it was my Brothers birthday but instead of organising to do something with my family she booked a meal for her and her family to celebrate my brothers birthday and we weren't invited. My brothers a little pussy too and both of them just piss me off!!

ReputationRep:
    All she ever talks about is how much money she has and where she's going and what she's buying and it bores the absolute **** out of me!

Her family always come first. Two days ago it was my Brothers birthday but instead of organising to do something with my family she booked a meal for her and her family to celebrate my brothers birthday and we weren't invited. My brothers a little pussy too and both of them just piss me off!!
    Try to make other convos with her.
    Ok that's annoying. Hate when their family has to come first, especially on occasions. I would have invited myself over to that though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.