Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    looking at studying abroad at one of these three uni's (warwick, exeter and sussex). Currently living in Australia and would appreciate any comments about the business modules they offer, social life and general location

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jl024)
    looking at studying abroad at one of these three uni's (warwick, exeter and sussex). Currently living in Australia and would appreciate any comments about the business modules they offer, social life and general location
    Not too sure on the business side of things, but Warwick and Exeter are slightly more academic. In regards to social life and location, Sussex is the place to be, very good night life and beautiful city, right on the seaside and an hour from London ! I'm thinking of putting Sussex as my first choice university this year, undecided though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jl024)
    Warwick and Exeter are more academic but Warwick is very isolated.

Exeter is beautiful and near the coast - Sussex is nearer the coast but not such a nice environment.

Can you try to come over for a visit?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, if you look at the Elite top 10 list, Warwick is in that. Exeter and Sussex are not. Warwick has a far more prestigious reputation so if you get the chance to study there, go for it! I'm from the US and I'm having the best time ever! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jl024)
    Warwick is way ahead in terms of reputation and highly regarded for business/management/economics relative to the other two. Campus life is what you make out of it. If you want the London lifestyle then it is better to study there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.