The Student Room Group

Which transcripts do UK unis require?

Do they need to see my entire high school (grade 9-12 / year 10-13) transcript like they do in the U.S.? Or do they just require my IB predicted grades? (No GCSEs as I took MYP instead).

Much thanks!
Original post by musso123
Do they need to see my entire high school (grade 9-12 / year 10-13) transcript like they do in the U.S.? Or do they just require my IB predicted grades? (No GCSEs as I took MYP instead).

Much thanks!

This will depend on the university concerned - ask them directly what they require.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
This will depend on the university concerned - ask them directly what they require.

Thanks. I am quite unfamiliar with the British application system so I am still really confused. So in general (or unless specifically mentioned or requested), do applicants usually only send their predicted grades / final grades to universities? (instead of their entire high school report card)?
Original post by musso123
Thanks. I am quite unfamiliar with the British application system so I am still really confused. So in general (or unless specifically mentioned or requested), do applicants usually only send their predicted grades / final grades to universities? (instead of their entire high school report card)?

Your UCAS application should contain details of all of your education attendance from age 11 and any formal qualifications received/attempted in the past or over the next year.

What universities ask for as transcripts to confirm that information will depend on the university concerned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending