Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, everyone! I am Ivan, a practising lawyer in Kazakhstan and trying to improve not only my English level but also get a little bit experienced in UK's legislation.

    Would you please advise the difference between LLC and LLP in the UK?

    Perhaps, someone could advise me if there is any governmental website where I can check a company existence and be acquainted with UK laws.

University open days

  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.