Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm currently applying to uni - Northumbria being my first choice - but will have missed the initial deadline before my application goes through.

I decided not to apply because I didn't think that I would be eligable with:

A Level Film Studies (currently taking - predicted A/A*)
    Btec Acting (currently taking - predicted Distinction)
    AS English Lit (currently taking - predicted C/B)
    AS Photography (taken last year - recieved D)

But now I realise that I might just scrape the entry requirements of a select few of the unis I wished to apply to (I also take piano grades which bring my predicted UCAS points total to somewhere between 116 - 122). My questions are:

Has any one had success applying to Northumbria with qualifications/UCAS points similar to mine - I would like to study Film and Television but am grateful for answers from people applying to/studying any course.

Has anyone had success applying to Northumbria through late entry or through clearing?

One more (sorry): what are your experiences with the social side of Northumbria?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.