Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabtam)
    I've applied for fashion and textiles pathway too! How's your portfolio going and how many projects are you going to show?
    I am thinking to have about 20 sheets in portfolio + 2 sketchbooks, but can't decide about projects.
    HEYYYYY! I'm frantically doing my sketchbook as we speak! I'll probably have about 20-25 sheets with 4 sketchbooks! I haven't finished anything!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for fashion and textiles pathway too! How's your portfolio going and how many projects are you going to show?
    I am thinking to have about 20 sheets in portfolio + 2 sketchbooks, but can't decide about projects.
    What time is your review?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    What time is your review?
    Actually, I got an e-mail from them like couple hours ago! I have to submit my online portfolio until 28 of February because that I'm from Norway, not from the UK.

Uhh, I'm sure you will make it in time! When is your review?

I got a question. If you are available to attend the portfolio review at CSM and they likes your portfolio. Do you get interviewed on the same day or do you get just a telephone interview after portfolio review?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i've submitted my digital portfolio to them yesterday and they told me this : "Your submitted portfolio will be assessed and if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the application process you may be invited to attend an interview. An invitation to attend an interview would be communicated to you via email/UCAS (if applicable). If we are unable to offer you a place on the course you originally applied for, your application may be suitable for consideration by other courses. If this is the case, you will be notified of this and you don't need to do anything further."

does anyone know in how much time they could reply me ???

i'm so anxious cause i have to take a flight next Wednesday from Milan to Singapore and i'll stay away for 2 weeks..

so idk if i'll be able to attend a telephone interview ://////

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I got an e-mail from them like couple hours ago! I have to submit my online portfolio until 28 of February because that I'm from Norway, not from the UK.

Uhh, I'm sure you will make it in time! When is your review?

I got a question. If you are available to attend the portfolio review at CSM and they likes your portfolio. Do you get interviewed on the same day or do you get just a telephone interview after portfolio review?
    I actually don't know... I THINK they'll email everyone before the end of March/April

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    For those who had already portfolio review, hope that everything went great!
    Deadline to submit my portfolio online is 28th February. But I'm so confused. When is it the last day I can submit that? Is it 27.February or 28.February? I know it is a very dumb question, but it is so confusing.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    For those who had already portfolio review, hope that everything went great!
    Deadline to submit my portfolio online is 28th February. But I'm so confused. When is it the last day I can submit that? Is it 27.February or 28.February? I know it is a very dumb question, but it is so confusing.

Ok if you use Pebble Pad there's also the deadline indicated in the instructions if i remember well !!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninasophia99)
    Anyone heard back?
    not yet :/

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I have a strong feeling they'll start emailing people by the end of this week beginning of next week ://

ReputationRep:
    I really hope cause i'm totally mad... think about it all day (((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    I really hope cause i'm totally mad... think about it all day (((
    My emails are ALWAYS open :/// so scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    My emails are ALWAYS open :/// so scared
    same... we're kinda paranoid

don't like this waiting more tan everything (((

ReputationRep:

It's only a matter of days now!

ReputationRep:
    Basically they'll email everyone (in the uk for definite, I'm not sure about elsewhere) by March 31st. I know they've started sending out emails already as I met someone who'd been rejected last week, but I don't know if they send out rejections before acceptances. Maybe no news is good news at this point? (Hope so! 😅)
    As far as I know they don't interview us? But I might be wrong if it's been suggested in some emails...
    Good luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:

I hate the waiting, I'd much prefer to know either way already

ReputationRep:
    I hate the waiting, I'd much prefer to know either way already
    is right the don't give interviews..

idk i think it could be that on monday they'll start to send out emails

anyway i'm bad because lots of people i know from csm told me i have no reasons for being worried but more i look at my portfolio more things I see I'd like to correct.. mainly about how I shot every photo.. the light in every photo is not always quite the same (((

ReputationRep:
    is right the don't give interviews..

idk i think it could be that on monday they'll start to send out emails

anyway i'm bad because lots of people i know from csm told me i have no reasons for being worried but more i look at my portfolio more things I see I'd like to correct.. mainly about how I shot every photo.. the light in every photo is not always quite the same (((
    I feel the same! I'd be way happier showing them stuff I've done since the review rather than the stuff I put in my portfolio. But oh well, I'm sure they'll be able to tell if we have potential or not :///

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same! I'd be way happier showing them stuff I've done since the review rather than the stuff I put in my portfolio. But oh well, I'm sure they'll be able to tell if we have potential or not :///
    This is torture! I REALLY want to know now!!

ReputationRep:
    no no i Mean
    i'm from Italy so I haven't got an interview

i showed mine to my friends who are studying at CSM... that's why i was so relaxed they're quite sincere with me

but now as you said... really don't know

yes of course... but i really don't want a rejection
    this is what i want since i was 13teen so I can't get a rejection... i would cry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.