Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    no no i Mean
    i'm from Italy so I haven't got an interview

i showed mine to my friends who are studying at CSM... that's why i was so relaxed they're quite sincere with me

but now as you said... really don't know

yes of course... but i really don't want a rejection
    this is what i want since i was 13teen so I can't get a rejection... i would cry
    Same here! I don't really have a plan b so csm is what my life is p much revolving around atm.
    Good luck tho, I hope you get it!

ReputationRep:
    no no i Mean
    i'm from Italy so I haven't got an interview

i showed mine to my friends who are studying at CSM... that's why i was so relaxed they're quite sincere with me

but now as you said... really don't know

yes of course... but i really don't want a rejection
    this is what i want since i was 13teen so I can't get a rejection... i would cry
    Hiii, I just wanna ask - if you are not from uk you don't have to have interview? I thought that's yes, maybe I am wrong I am not sure...

Btw I've also uploaded my portfolio and I am waiting now... any news anyone ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hana_1234)
    Hiii, I just wanna ask - if you are not from uk you don't have to have interview? I thought that's yes, maybe I am wrong I am not sure...

No news yet 😖😖 anyone else?

ReputationRep:

yes exactly, you don't have an interview despite of what the said you after having uploaded the online portfolio on Pebble Pad

No news yet
    they'll email us and if they don't on deadline we have to call them

ReputationRep:
    yes exactly, you don't have an interview despite of what the said you after having uploaded the online portfolio on Pebble Pad

No news yet
    they'll email us and if they don't on deadline we have to call them
    Thanks for information ... and deadline is 31st of March?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for information ... and deadline is 31st of March?
    yesss

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i've submitted my digital portfolio to them yesterday and they told me this : "Your submitted portfolio will be assessed and if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the application process you may be invited to attend an interview. An invitation to attend an interview would be communicated to you via email/UCAS (if applicable). If we are unable to offer you a place on the course you originally applied for, your application may be suitable for consideration by other courses. If this is the case, you will be notified of this and you don't need to do anything further."

does anyone know in how much time they could reply me ???

i'm so anxious cause i have to take a flight next Wednesday from Milan to Singapore and i'll stay away for 2 weeks..

so idk if i'll be able to attend a telephone interview ://////
    Ciao!!! Anche io mi sono iscritto al Foundation dall'Italia. Ero curioso di sapere se anche a te hanno stabilito un limite di dieci lavori da poter inserire su PebblePad (cioè se c'erano solo 10 riquadri in cui poter inserirli)

ReputationRep:
    Ciaoo!!
    Anche io ho fatto l'iscrizione dall' Italia. Ero curioso di sapere se anche a te hanno stabilito un limite di 10 lavori da poter inserire su PebblePad per il Foundation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gio011098)
    Ciaoo!!
    Anche io ho fatto l'iscrizione dall' Italia. Ero curioso di sapere se anche a te hanno stabilito un limite di 10 lavori da poter inserire su PebblePad per il Foundation.
    ehy
    quale pathway hai scelto ?

no no inizialmente quando avevo aperto il link erano 10 poi come per magia sono diventati 30 gli spazi disponibili.. e per fortuna perché il layout che avevo scelto era molto minimale quindi in 10 file sarei riuscito a mostrare solo un progetto del portfolio..
    strano però ((

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.